Our Military members deserve more than just a few days of recognition, they deserve our utmost thanks and gratitude. The least we can do is offer them some discounts when dining out.
May is National Military Month and this year Armed Forces Day is Saturday May 21. Many cities and towns celebrate with parades, air shows and ceremonies. Many restaurants also offer discounts and special offers for military personnel. Here are some places in the downriver area that are offering special discounts on Armed Forces Day, with some offers extended throughout the rest of May. Of course, participation may always vary by location.
- Cinnabon: Save 15 percent at participating locations daily with your military ID.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Take 10 percent off all online orders every day with your Veterans Advantage membership.
- Logan’s Roadhouse: Offering a 15-percent discount for patrons in military uniform and/or those who have a military ID. The discount period expires May 30.
- Lone Star Steakhouse: 20 percent off on Mondays, and 10 percent all other days of the week with valid military ID.
- Hooters: Save 10 percent on Mondays with your military ID.
- Texas Roadhouse: Receive up to 30 percent off depending on location with valid military ID.
- Applebee’s: Up to 10 percent off with valid military ID.
- Outback Steakhouse: 10 percent off with valid military ID.
For even more great deals and discounts on a variety of places, check out the list below from Military.com.
Service members and families are being honored during Military Appreciation Month with a variety of discounts. Below are some highlighted offerings. Please check back frequently as the list is updated. Make sure to visit the Affinia Hotel Collection Military.com Discounts Center Blue Star Museums for more discounts and articles.
Thank you for your service!
With Armed Forces Day coming up, BBB serving the Northwest wants to thank all military personnel for their service. This video features each regional office as well as pictures of BBB employee’s friends and family who are currently serving in the military.